What Happens to the Used Devices?
Do you still have surplus IT devices in your inventory? They are too good to simply be disposed of. But when you market them, you load up a whole list of additional tasks, including
- taking back the devices as well as the associated logistics, administration, warehousing and appropriate storage;
- the secure removal of company data from computers;
- the cleaning of devices as well as the reordering and replacement of faulty parts;
- and the sale of devices including shipping and all accompanying services and warranties.
Just Leave the Resale to Us
For many of our customers the effort is simply not affordable. Therefore, we take over the following tasks in the context of the resale:
- We take over surplus devices for you.
- Before the resale we provide a secure data deletion. Your company data will be irrevocably removed from the devices.
- We take care of sales, shipping, service as well as the right of return and warranty.
You don’t have to worry about anything anymore.
Economically Sensible and Environmentally Friendly
Our service for the resale of your devices ensures that you keep your working capacities free for your core tasks. At the same time, the sale of the devices means an economically sensible, environmentally friendly and resource-saving return of high-performance devices to the market.
Financial and Insurance Companies Trust Us
For years we have specialized in the return of used IT and the remarketing of the devices via our online shop notebookswieneu.de. Most of our customers are companies from the insurance and financial sector as well as management consultancies.
Contact us for your resale project. You can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com. Your contact person is Loretta Fokuhl.